Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011 was quite uneventful considering last year when we had a more gory Halloween with my severed finger and trip to the ER. Yes, this year was very calm, fun, and everything I love about Halloween. I even carved a pumpkin using a pumpkin carving tool as opposed to kitchen butcher knife (I definitely learned my lesson last year!) The girls dressed as Dorothy and Glinda the Good Witch from The Wizard of Oz. And Howie being the awesome daddy that he is dressed as the Scarecrow. Emma-Caroline and Sophie's Godparents, Patrick and Anna as well as our friend Angela and her daughter Lydia joined us for trick-or-treating. We all had a wonderful and fun Halloween!



3 comments:

nancy said...

You all look so good! I'm so glad you had a gore-free Halloween! Hope you got lots of candy!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Awesome pictures. So thankful it was a safe and wonderful Halloween celebration for you all.

Love,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Oh, gorgeous! I love The Wizard of Oz...a few years ago Kate went as Dorothy and Thomas went as the scarecrow and Alexandra was the Good Witch!

How are you?!?!?!?!? I'm so sorry I've been absent for a few weeks, but it's been beyond busy with Tom gone and then we got to have a surprise last minute trip to see him down at the training base in South Carolina (he's been gone for a month training) before he flew out to Afghanistan, which is where he is now. So, we've been gone.
I love fall, too....it's my favorite!!! Well, I love spring, too! What can I say....I'm a goody goody and love all the seasons!
:)

Hugs/blessings,
Lana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...