Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Fun!

One thing I have learned from my 365 Project this year is that the camera you use and your lenses are of course of great importance. But sometimes you may not have your best equipment on hand, so then the important thing becomes just using what you have and documenting the moment whether it be with a point and shoot or your camera phone. this past Saturday, I went on a trip with the Kids choir to the pumpkin patch. My battery was not charged so I made use of my camera phone. The plus side of using my phone to document our trip was that I got to instantly send photos to parents who were not able to go on the trip of their children in the patch. We had an awesome time, and although I was unable to use my best camera, these camera phone photos still came out pretty nice!
 Standing in the Sunflowers.

Surveying the pumpkins!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...