Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for My Little Turkey!

Isn't it wonderful to have a kindergartner in the house?
As I waited for the girls to come out at dismissal today
I was delighted to find that one of my sweet girls had artfully
turned into a cute little turkey.
 Kindergarten is such a magical year
full of all things new about being in
BIG school and meeting new friends and
being the line leader and loving your teacher
and playing on the playground and making fun
Turkey headdresses and other fun crafts.
 Life is really good in Kindergarten!
 As an elementary school teacher
I always loved teaching kindergarten.
I loved teaching first grade and second grade too.
 I am so thankful to have a kindergartner
and a second grader too.
And I am thankful for this little turkey above
and this little Emma-Caroline Turkey from kindergarten 2010!

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...