Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Little Turkey!

Kindergarten is such a sweet, magical time for children.I still remember the Native American drum I made out of a tin coffee can, the paper feather headdress, and grocery sack Indian vest I wore for our kindergarten class Thanksgiving play.

Emma-Caroline brought home her own Thanksgiving keepsakes complete with drum (plastic coffee can instead of tin), vest and paper feather headdress.
Of course, I had to take pictures of my little turkey looking so cute and who acted like a turkey for this photo op.
Gobble, gobble! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

The decorations are so special and so colorful. I know Emma-Caroline enjoyed all the festatives of the Thanksgiving season in her classroom and at home too.

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We will be thinking of you all and wishing you all could be with us too..., but know you all are in our hearts and yours too.

Love always,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Nancy said...

Those are adorable pictures. They bring back good memories to me of your kindergarten days, Amy. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...