Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful for Silliness!

It's not always fun and games in our house,
 but sometimes it is!
 One of the things that I will say that I am genuinely thankful for is
the silliness that breaks out sometimes and the laughter that ensues.
 When our weeks consist of go! go! go!
it's nice to have a bit of a break to just be silly and carefree.
For me, being silly with one another is a hidden treasure
that can take the edge off of the busyness of our daily lives.
 I recently reintroduced myself (like yesterday) to my digital SLR.
She's been on a sabbatical ever since I broke an SD card and
Miss iPhone seemed so easy and convenient.
 Now that the BIG GIRL camera is back from her temporary vacation,
I am taking full opportunity to shoot life as it happens,
especially silly moments like these.
 Howie and the girls always love to chase each other through the house
tickling each other to squeals of contagious laughter.
  Howie breaks out the infamous "claw" who is the ultimate tickle monster.
 These are times I love and that I count my blessings for.

  So here's to silly times and belly busting laughter!
 
May all who come to this place find a moment of thankful sillienss
to brighten their days and uplift their spirits!

1 comment:

Carol said...

When God tells us to come like a child, I think of childish exuberance. Full of easy geniune love and laughter. Thank you for sharing your family time. Much love to your family

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...