Friday, November 30, 2012

Feliz NaviDOG!

I know y'all have heard the term "Putting on the Dog." Right? I have heard that expression my whole life and, well, you know, I really never have known what it meant, for real. So with Google at my fingertips, I looked it up. Here is what the folks at the "Free Dictionary" had to say: Put on the Dog-to make things extra special or dress formally for a special event. Yeah, I don't know, I never really thought that a person who got all gussied up in fancy clothing looked anything like a dog. But oh well! I am sure that idiom is steeped in some kind of history of which this dictionary did not care to share. Well, for me, the photos below are much more exemplary of the phrase "Putting on the dog!"
 I hope these make you giggle. Our 17 year old dog Lucy was quite unamused!
Macy was more cooperative sporting the reindeer antlers. Ah the things we humans do to our fur-babies! Happy Weekend Y'all!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...