Friday, September 30, 2011

To Whom it May Concern . . .

Please excuse Amy from the Blog World this week. She has NOT been sick, or traveling, or trapped under something extremely heavy. Amy has, however, been without a computer of any kind including lap, desk, and phone,  for the past week. All blog posts will be updated from September 23rd forward, allowing those who are curious to be completely up to speed on the "Life and Times" of one said Amy Avery and her family. Until then, your kindness in accepting this request is much appreciated!

Sincerely,

The Management

3 comments:

paige said...

oh my!!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

What precious little girls, their smiles are awesome. I am so proud they are my sweet little nieces. I love you dearly.

Love always,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

Elizabeth Ann said...

I second what paige said.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...