Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gearing Up For Sunday School

Gearing up for the start of Sunday School is like planing for the beginning of the regular school year. There's the planning, and the room arrangement, and the gathering of materials, and the registration of children, and finally the open house. It's a lot of preparation but definitely worth every bit of energy that goes into it. I am very excited to be teaching Sunday School again this year and can't wait to get started next week! I am even more excited because Emma-Caroline will be in my class! During our open house, I snapped photos of everyone for a special bulletin board. Under the florescent lights, I had to switch to auto mode on my camera to get a decent lighting. Here are Emma-Caroline and Sophie's beginning of Sunday School photos for 2011.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...