Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rain, and More Rain!

I have decided for the 3094 time to not trust the weather man here in Knoxville. Who actually does trust what the weather person says any way, except maybe those who live in Phoenix, Arizona. Our local dude has told us for three straight days that we are going to have a cease in the rain and a return of sunny skies with mild temps in the 80's. Yeah right! We have had nothing but rain. I am not bothered by the rain, but I would have liked to have worn my rain boots instead of sandals the last few days. I guess I should have checked for myself before trusting the weather man and heading out the door unprepared.

2 comments:

paige said...

i am loving this picture of your girlies in all their rain garb...total cuteness!!
sorry you got caught in your sandals ;)

hope ya'll have a great weekend
xo

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Very cute picture, I love the freshness of a rainey day. Too much is not good though. Take care and enjoye the sunny days to come. Fall has been in the air around the Memphis area this pas week. I love that too.

Love, Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...