Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Last Four Months

For those of you who have kept up with my daily progress as I have plugged along with my 365 project, I thank you. You may have noticed, however, that I have not always met my post date each and every day. I realized a little while ago that even though I may not get that post cranked out each night, I am not hurting the integrity of my project by back posting. I am, after all, taking photos every day and that is the actual point, right? On another note, when I began this project in January, I did not have a job which competes for my time along with my family on a daily basis. I am not begrudging of my new job in the least, it is just very demanding at the current time with Sunday School gearing back up soon. On top of everything, my computer has died (sound the bugle play of Taps). I am therefore relegated to Howie's office computer during the hours he is not in the house. So, there you go! I am still here and still plugging away at the 365 Project for the next four months until the bitter or ( more optimistically) glorious end!

2 comments:

nancy said...

Hope you get your computer back working soon, and we all get to see more of your beautiful pictures! It's like having a nice little visit with you every day!

Sheri said...

We don't care if we see 10 pics at one time....we just love your pics. Have a great weekend. Be blessed :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...