Monday, September 19, 2011

Bringing in Fall

There are really no words adequate enough to explain my sheer feeling of joy and delight to see the first signs that Fall is fast approaching. The air feels crisper, the sky is bluer, the world is a happy place as nature pulls out all the stops for it's grand finale of the seasonal year.
 I truly love all seasons and feel blessed that I live in an area of the country in which I can experience each and every one. I like change and feel renewed with the passing of each season into the next. This love, or need for change is perhaps the reason I did not enjoy living in Phoenix, Arizona.
 I have always said that the desert is a great place to visit, but living in it was an entirely depressing experience for me. I will take my seasons and all that goes with it including the bitter cold, the extreme heat, and the inevitable allergies.
 It's worth it to have a chance to partake in all the seasons have to offer. I hope that fall finds you also with a sense joy, excitement and renewal.

2 comments:

paige said...

my first hubby always wanted to move to flagstaff arizona. while i've heard it's gorgeous , i never could imagine living somewhere that didnt' have all four seasons.
it may have all four but i didnt' think so :)
i love fall too
xo

MaryBeth said...

I like the seasons too. There are usually a few weeks in the summer and winter that I get really frustrated and wish I lived in a more temperate climate, but overall it's fun to embrace the best parts of each season. I don't get fall allergies, so fall is probably my favorite :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...