Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kindergarten School Photos

I meant to take photos of Emma-Caroline's school photos from her kindergarten year to post on the blog, but never got around to it. I feel like photos that we receive that are not digital need to be made digital for posterity's sake, or better put, as a form of insurance that the photos will last forever in a digital realm of the blog world and cyber space. Emma-Caroline had two sets of photos her kindergarten year, both of which I thought turned out nicely even with the cheesy head tilt and propped arm on the fake barn door. I am certain I would lose my job as a school photographer after the very first session I shot just for not geting the cheesy head tilt, hand on the chin or propped leg on fake barn door quotas. So for posterity, here are our girl's beautiful kindergarten school photos, cheese and all!
 Fall 2010
Spring 2011

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...