Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School!

Today Emma-Caroline and Sophie had their first day of First grade and Pre-K! We feel very blessed that both of the girls have wonderful teachers. They were both ready to go to school and didn't miss a beat in jumping right back into the routine of school. I can't believe Emma-Caroline is already in first grade and that Sophie is in her last year at sacred Heart Preschool. They will both have a fantastic year and will learn a lot and have a lot of fun!
 Ready to leave for school!
 It's always nice to start the school year off with good friends!
 Emma-Caroline knew exactly whee to go!
 She knew exactly where to hang her backpack too!
 Ms. Ellison loves Arthur!
 We feel so blessed that Ms. Ellison is Emma-Caroline's first grade teacher!
 Arthur is ready for first grade too!
 Already ready to work!
 Sophie was all ready for school too!
 We also feel blessed that Sophie has Miss Nancy this year as her teacher!
Not even looking up when I said good-bye.

5 comments:

Lana Kim White Austin said...

I really enjoyed getting to catch back up on your blog! I love all the photos, of course...the ones through the plane window were unbelievable...and of your family on the boat...and New York...and your daughters are so absolutely beyond adorable...such pretty girls! And back to school already!!!! We've been crazier here than normal, so that's very humbling! I pray that you are feeling great!!
Love/hugs/blessings,
L

Sheri said...

OMgosh.....they are so adorable. I love how you dress them - with their big bows. Boy I miss those days. Happy New School Year :)

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Very sweet pictures. The first days of school are so exciting. I know Sophie and Emma-Caroline will keep up the excitement throughout the year too, it looks so inviting. The teachers have done a great job already.

Yes..., Happy New School Year!!!!

Love always,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

nancy said...

I love all the pictures of Emma-Caroline's and Sophie's first day of school! They are so confident and relaxed which will assure that they will be able to learn more and enjoy being in school!

I remember my first day of first grade - I was scared to death! I didn't go to kindergarten (it wasn't required way back then), but my teacher was wonderful! Her name was Nancy Luck!

Have a wonderful year, girls!!!

MaryBeth said...

Your girls are getting so big! They are beautiful, as always. Hope this school year is a good one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...