Monday, August 1, 2011

From New York to DC

We have been on quite the travel train the past couple of weeks. After Howie and I got back from New York, we left the very same week to go visit my family in Virginia near Washington DC. We had a wonderful time going to the new American Girl Doll store, swimming and visiting the new boat the Emma Caroline II. It seems like our visits are always too short before it's time to come home again.
The girls before going into the America Girl Doll store.Kelly brought both hers and Katie's childhood dolls, Felicity and Samantha.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I had a great time with you all! I only wish they had this when I was their age ;) I will definitely go with Katie one day, she has to see it!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

I know you all had fun going there. The closest we as girls ever got to something like that was when "memaw" our mother would take us..., her 3 little girls, downtown to look at the dolls at a department store, that was awesome to me. We always got to pick out the doll we wanted Santa to bring us for Christmas, that was so exciting to me. I still vividly remember doing that as a child. Those were great times!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...