Friday, August 12, 2011

Just One

Keeping up with this 365 project has been easy at times and hard at times. I feel it necessary to accompany my photos with commentary, something wonderful to say about the image, something profound perhaps to evoke emotion. It seems when it is hard to keep up with this project, the words just don't come. It's not that I have nothing to say. It's just that sometimes, I really just want to put up just one photo, and that's it. If that happens, then you will know that is where I am at for the day. Just one is just fine.

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

This photo speaks volumns!!!! What awesome art- work by some ancestors of the past.

Awesome works of ART and CREATIVITY I must say. Very Interesting!!!!

Love you all,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

paige said...

beautiful image my friend!!
sometimes i'm better at my 365 than having my morning devotional. ugh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...