Monday, October 4, 2010

October

October is one of my most favorite months of the year. Fall does not disappoint in the month of October with the cooler weather it brings, clear blue skies, and multicolored array of fall leaves. I feel a sense of peace and excitement all at the same time when October comes knocking on year end's door. I love that we can spend all day outside enjoying the beautiful world God has created for us. I love the smell of pumpkin in the cookies, breads, coffees, and cakes that we bake, and I love the excitement of Halloween as it approaches to festively wrap up the month of October! It's a wonderful time of year. I hope you all are enjoying the Fall season as much as I am!

3 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Very nice; I love the fall too. It is awesome, Enjoy everything about it.

Love,
Aunt Brenda

pludra1945@msn.com said...

yes...i to love fall and October...the colors are so beautiful and soothing to the sole...there is something in the air about fall months that just make you feel great

Nancy said...

Amy - as you know, this has always been my favorite time of year, too. Richard and I always did our traveling in the fall and I have some really wonderfull memories of beautiful leaves from all over this country and the world. The fresh air just does something to you and makes you come alive. To me, it's like a new beginning because it makes me think of the beginning of a new school year (new clothes, new books, new pencils, and, of course - football). Everything about it is invigorating!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...