Sunday, October 17, 2010

Disney 2010, Day 7, The Last Hoorah!

It is hard to believe that as I write this, I am now sitting in my own home in Knoxville with my entire Disney Vacation behind me! This past week flew by with jammed packed fun each and every moment we were there.
On our last day in Disney, we celebrated our dear friend Vaiden's birthday at the Magic Kingdom.
Vaiden declared that she had never in her life had so many people wish her a happy birthday.
But as I explained, it was the Disney way and the fact that she was wearing a birthday pin to let everyone know that it was her birthday.
We visited all of our favorite rides, ate at the Main Street Bakery, had silhouettes done, and took a trip to the Barber Shop all before lunch time.

The kiddos got lots of compliments on their Josie-Bea Originals custom clothing. I was happy to have been able to make such fun outfits for such wonderful sweet friends!

While at the Barber Shop, Vaiden was serenaded by Mickey's very own Barber Shop Quartet.
She LOVED it and so did we!
After much more fun at the Magic Kingdom, we said our fair wells to Mickey and all his pals and headed back to our hotel to get ready for our second night out without kiddos in tow. Scott and Howie took the kids to another night of Camp Dolphin as Vaiden and I headed up to Shula's Steak House to check in for our dinner reservation. Howie, Scott, Vaiden and I dined on a fabulous meal followed by three incredible desserts. Yes, I did say three desserts. It was Vaiden's birthday after all. After dinner we retired to our respective hotel rooms to pack and get rested for our trip back to Knoxville. Our vacation ended with a second limo ride in a super stretch SUV. Quite the fancy ride! We laughed and took pics at our good fortune. Vaiden has pics to prove our once in a life time ride to the airport. The vacation was magical from beginning to end. As Mickey would say, "Dreams really do come true!"

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I just viewed all of the pictures I hadn't seen, and I must say they were incredibly wonderful! I know you must have been sad to leave Disney World, but you must also be glad to be home again. What a beautiful vacation you had. All of the princesses and the prince looked adorable in their outfits, and the kings and queens were also quite charming. Hope to see you all soon. Love always ... Mom

Brenda Ledbetter said...

I just looked back at all the pictures, they are awesome. I could feel the excitment and fun all the way back to here in Memphis by just looking at the pictures. You captured a great vacation. I am so happy you had such fun and now I am so glad you are safely back in Knoxville. I know you are enjoying the comforts of your beautiful home, that is a fairy tale and dream come true; Awesome!!!
Love,
Aunt Brenda
Memphis, TN

Sarah Harper said...

Great pictures, Amy! Looks like you guys had an amazing trip! You are definitely the Queen of Disney!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...