Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disney 2010, Day4

On our 4th Day here at Disney, we continued our magical adventure into the wild of the Animal Kingdom. I truly love the Animal Kingdom! It is late here as I write this so I won't write as much as usual. I will say, however, that I learned how to use the manual setting on my camera and made use of natural light in many of the images I took at the Animal Kingdom. I am still figuring out my settings, so some pics are over or under exposed. Overall though, using the manual setting is sooooo much better than just using the auto button. Enjoy our picture diary of our day at The Animal Kingdom!
In front of the Tree of Life
Donald's Safari Breakfast



Safari



At Rafiki's Petting Zoo with Jiminy Cricket, Rafiki, and Pocahontas

Just hanging out while the others ride on rides too big for Miss Sophie.

A little experimentation with the camera lighting while others are riding rides.
After the animal Kingdom, we headed back over to Epcot to watch illuminations. I used my M setting to get actual shots of the fireworks. I think some of the pics are pretty cool.

View of crowd watching Illuminations.

All the kiddos watching illuminations.
Another long day and two tired girls. Stay tuned for Day 5 at Hollywood Studios!

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

How cute and beautiful!!!! All the pictures are so nice. I love them all. The picture of Sophie Rose leaning backward reminds me of our little sister Nancy, your mom, when she was that young. I would often observe her in a position like that. She even looks like Nancy did doing that from that angle.
Well you all are definitely having a great time and will have some beautiful rememberances of the trip with the children and friends.

Love you all,
Aunt Brenda

pludra1945@msn.com said...

Great pictures...you really do good with the camera....love them all....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...