Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Post-Op Jolly's

OK so, typing with one hand has not proved too difficult, just shorter blog posts. I really have been blessed with many friends who have helped us with meals, pick-up of children, and just good-old fashioned well-wishes since my accident and post-op days. One of my friends from church, Amy Morehous sent me these two cards. Each made me laugh out loud and brightened my day.


Thanks Amy, and thanks everyone for your help and friendship. It has made this minor-almost-cutting-of-my-finger-off much more bearable!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

That is so thoughtful of your friend. Those are such cute cards that do make one laugh. That is nice, "laughter heals".

I like your previous blog also, that was a cute rendention of what is happening and how hard it is with one hand. You are certainly creative Amy.

Love to you all,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...