Thursday, November 25, 2010

Over the Mountain and Through the Woods . . .

to Uncle Harold and Aunt Carol's house we went! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We spent this wonderful day with my family on my Dad's side in Cookeville TN. It was wonderful to see all of my aunts, uncles, cousins . . . in one place. I always forget how big our family is until I see pics like this:
It is a true blessing to have family who you love with all your heart. To all of our family, friends and even those we may not know, we hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.
My Uncle Tracy, my dad, Aunt Sheila, Aunt Theresa, Uncle Barry, and Uncle Harold. Deceased, Aunt Phyllis, Uncle Ricky, Granny Bea and Granddaddy Harold.
Aunt Theresa with my cousin Leigh and her daughter Kailey.
My cousin Nicki and her daughter Aaleia.
My cousins Shane and Kevin.
A rare photo of me and Howie. Yep, my hand is still in a splint!
Beautiful cousins Maria, Joslyn, and Morgan!
Sophie and Taylor playing the piano!
My cousin Michelle and her husband Josh.
My Uncle Tracy and Cookie came all the way from San Jose, CA! We had not seen Tracy in so long and it was so great to see him looking happy with Cookie! Blessed we are to have such a wonderful family here, in Memphis and in New York! We love you all!
Give thanks in everything, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Amy, these are some really great pictures. I am so glad you all had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. That barn made the perfect setting.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Great pictures of the family. I know you all had an awesome time visiting with each other. The family has really grown and looks so good too.
Love you all,
Aunt Brenda
Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...