Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Three before 6!


I often marvel that one lovely lady (myself) can get herself and her two small children up, dressed, hair combed, beds and breakfast made, dogs walked, at least one load of laundry washed and dried, etc. etc. before one darling 6 foot man (u-hemmm, Howie) can peel himself from the bed and get ready for the day. All you ladies know exactly what I am talking about, and although it would be nice to have some extra hands in the morning, I wouldn't have it any other way. It must be all that love we have multiplied that allows us to become super moms and get it all done!

5 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Ann said...

I love this because i am the same way. I sleep in till 8 am and get up and do this, that and the other. If its 10am to 11am and I havent done something major its like the day is half over and lost and I need to move quicker. All my friends think I am crazy. I try to teach them my way but to each their own I guess. Hopefully Howie you do not happen to have to work till 2am so u can enjoy ur sleep and possibly be an early riser and enjoy the morning. I do not know how your lives are but thats just my general assesment.

MaryBeth said...

Thank you for posting this today. I NEEDED to hear that! It sounds SO familiar...even the hubby staying up late at night :) This morning while I was drying my hair, I had one kid eating breakfast, another getting dressed by himself...and I had a load of laundry in the washer, etc... There is definitely a fine art to multitasking!

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

On a side, note, Howie does work late most nights so it is harder for the boy to get up! We appreciate his hard work, however, even when late night hours are not kept, he is good to get just himself ready in the morning. I also admit to deleting his earlier comment, although not bad, just annoying! LOL! I guess that will teach me to leave my blog site open.

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

OK, so because I felt like a mean old nasty wife for deleting my darling husband's post earlier, here it is again, and I quote, "Maybe if said mentioned person was not up until 2 am working while everone else enjoyed their sleep, he would be able to get out of bed in the morning."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...