Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pea Sized Drama!


Tonight, Emma-Caroline decided to invent a new fashion statement, wearing beads on the inside of your ear. Yes, my uber intelligent little 5 and 1/2 year old made a not so intelligent choice to stuff a bead just the right size down her ear canal where it got stuck and began to hurt. Ears are something I know you DO NOT mess with, so I quickly called my doctor friend Angela, who just so happened to be working at the ER at Children's Hospital tonight, and who promptly instructed us to go ahead and bring Emma-Caroline in. Howie is there with Emma-Caroline as I write this. I feel like a bad parent that I am more annoyed than worried about this situation, but I guess this is one of those times when you just chalk it up to "kids, being kids."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...