Monday, December 31, 2012

Peace, Love and 2013!

On December 31, 2011 I was wrapping up my 365 project,glad to have it completed and amazed at the number of photos I actually took each and every day of the year. At times during that project, I felt like the chronicling of days was snail-pace slow, and at at other times the days whirled on by.
 In 2012 I didn't shoot as many photos, and at one point my digital SLR was shelved as part of my subconscious attempt to protect myself from being vulnerable.
Thankfully my big girl camera and I are still the best of friends and my love for photography has been reignited through the love and encouragement of many friends and family members.
In all years, we experience ups and downs. Sometimes a particular year may have a few more bumps, bruises and kick-you-in-the-teeth type moments than in other years, but it is how we respond in those moments that ultimately defines who we are.
  In 2012, I had some really amazing ups and some really trying downs. Through it all the one constant has been in my relationship with God and my faith in Him. He's always there with me on the road of life in everything I do. He's always there with YOU too on your journey in everything you do. That is the one thing I know for sure, and the one thing that has, does, and forever will sustain me and bring me great peace, love and joy in my life here on Earth.
 As we say good-bye to 2012 and look forward to a New Year, I wish you many blessings. And may all of you also find,

4 comments:

nancy said...

Happy New Year to all of you in The Avery House. I wish a wonderful, healthy, peaceful 2013 for you all!

Sarah Harper said...

Happy New Year, Averys! We miss you guys and wish you the best in 2013!!!

Tardevil said...

I love your blog! It looks like you may be a fairly new blogger. I use to blog 3 years ago, and one of the suggestions I received that increased my followers (at the time) was to put your follower's buttons near the top (Facebook, Pinterest, etc., if you are on those) where people can sign up to follow you. Also, many people will not leave comments if you have word verification on; however, they will if you use comment modification (that also eliminates spammers). Just thought I would mention this. You many only be blogging for family or to chronicle your life, but I thought it might be helpful info. if you want to grow your followers. Your home is beautiful. I hope I can see more of it.

Between You and Me said...

I love this recap post..your home is beautiful....so welcoming!

Happy New Year!!!! I'm glad you picked your camera back up and decided to push through the struggle with vulnerability....I've had to do that, too...sometimes, it's so hard.

beautiful family, sweet Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...