Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Warm Hearts on a Cold Day!

The weather has turned cold again here in East Tennessee. Although I truly loved the extremely mild weather we have had lately, colder weather is more Christmasy and lends itself to nice evenings by the fire while sipping on hot cocoa.
  Speaking of Hot Cocoa, I was inspired by Tara from Between You and Me and Paige from Simple Thoughts to create my very own hot chocolate station.
 To prove how easy it is to do, the things below were obtained from items I already had around the house. I just assembled them together and placed them on the kitchen counter and viola, instant Hot Chocolate station!
 This candy cane heart arrangement is also inspired by Tara's adorable table setting.
 I simply gathered a silver tray, hot cocoa from Trader Joe's, marshmallows, candy canes, Christmas tree spoons a couple of cups, a sugar bowl for the cocoa, and a small little cloche for the marshmallows, a couple of Christmas decorations and put them all together to make a hot chocolate station. Simple and easy! You can do it too!
  I hope that the cold weather finds you cozying up to the fire too and sipping your favorite cup of hot cocoa.

2 comments:

Between You and Me said...

It's beautiful! I'm pinning it!
I love the added touch of the Christmas tree!!!

Thanks for the shout out...you're a kind soul!

nancy said...

That is so artistic, beautiful, and inviting! Hope it's still there when I come for a visit! Meanwhile, I may try making my own hot chocolate station!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...