Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Playing Reindeer Games

My girls are in love with all things that have to do with playing Santa Claus. Add a dog into the mix and, well, they are over the moon!
 We recently watched the Disney movies The Search for Santa Paws and Santa Paws 2. Both movies were actually really well made, and I even had to hold back a tear or too deeming them, in my opinion, almost Miracle on 34th Street quality.
Ever since the viewing of the movies, the girls have been non-stop reenacting Santa Paws while also enlisting the help of some real canine friends. Macy is definitely up for being on Santa's team!
The spirit of joy that abounds in my girls' play is contagious and makes me smile. It sure does my heart good in this sometimes overly hectic time of year. The above photo is a reprise of a photo from last year with our dog Barkley. We had to say good-bye to our sweet boy this past July as he was very sick. I still miss my very loyal friend. He was always up for playing all sorts of reindeer games with the girls.

1 comment:

Between You and Me said...

your girls are so beautiful...look at those amazing bows! :)

Your sweet dog looks like he's begging you to help him in that last shot. :)) My kids drag our sweet yorkie all over the house like he's a rag doll. :)

Hope you have a Merry & Bright day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...