Saturday, December 31, 2011

365 Wrap Up

It is hard for me to believe that 365 days have passed since almost one year ago 5 minutes from now. When I set out on the 365 project, I had hoped that by the end I would know how to use my camera better. I do. I am still learning, and I will always be learning, but I have a much broader knowledge base of what my camera can do. I did not expect when I started this project, however, the wide range of things it would teach me outside of knowing my camera about just life. Our lives do happen every day, 365 days of the year. They happen fast but they are packed with a richness I never fully understood or appreciated until I started taking notice of it with my camera. We are all blessed beyond measure with our lives no matter how extraordinary or simple they may appear. The reality of it is, life is a gift, it is precious, and it should always be appreciated each and every one of the 365 days of each year that we get to live it. In a nut shell, that last statement is what has been the most valuable thing that I have learned from my 365 project. As I enter into 2012, I will take this nugget of truth that I have learned and apply it to the days ahead. May all of you be blessed with many wonderful days in the year to come!


Here's a look back on some of my favorite photos from 2011:



































The End!

4 comments:

paige said...

your photos are awesome!!

Sheri said...

Happy New Year beautiful friend. Awesome photos.

nancy said...

Congratulations on your "365 Wrap Up"! Great job!

Elizabeth Ann said...

I wish I could express all that I feel when I read your blog. Congratulations and keep it up. Its nice to know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...