Friday, August 20, 2010

Sophie's First Day of PreK 3

I don't want to you think I forgot about our sweet Sophie who also had her first day of pre-K on Wednesday. Kindergarten was just such a big event that it deserved it's own posting. And Sophie's day deserves it's own post too!
After taking Emma-Caroline to her first day of Kindergarten we took a just as excited little Sophie over to Sacred Heart Preschool to start her year in PreK 3. Sophie did not miss a beat from where she left off with her friends at preschool when she left for summer vacation.
She was super excited to be in Miss Michele and Miss Elana's room and loved finding her own
cubby with her Daddy.

Since I have known Miss Michele for 15 years now from when I worked in her room at SHPS in college, we're pretty excited to have her as Sophie's teacher too!

4 comments:

Vaiden said...

Lovely Sophie! I am so proud of you and Emma-Caroline.

MaryBeth said...

She is just beautiful. How can she be 3 already?

Nancy said...

Dear Sophie,

You look sooo PRETTY! I know you are going to have a wonderful year, learning new things and playing with your friends. I hope to see you soon.

Love ... Nana

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Thanks everyone! We sure are proud of our little Sophie Rose! She loves her preschool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...