Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Days . . . Busy Days!

With summer vacation upon us, life has suddenly become busier. I'm not quite sure how that happens, except for the fact that we want to take advantage of the great weather and therefore are doing all we can to accomplish that goal. Emma-Caroline is starting swim and tennis lessons this week. Vacation Bible School is coming up next week and then we will have other fun camps, trips to the zoo, Dollywood, and Splash Country. It seems the lazy days of summer are not lazy after all, but I am really not complaining. I love spending extra time with my girls and seeing them discover new things through recreation and fun outings together. I will post pictures soon, but until then, I hope y'all are enjoying the start of your summer vacation as much as we are. Now go and enjoy a tall refreshing glass of lemonade!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Oh that nice glass of lemonade looks so good. Summer is here... it has been in the mid 90's. I am so glad you are enjoying the summer fun activities with the girls. It is so nice to be involved with your children. I have so many good memories of he days spent with my boys. Have fun. Tell Howie hello and give the girls a big hug from Aunt Brenda.

Love always,

Aunt Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...