Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Beverly!

( Howie's Dad and Mom before Howie)

Today is Howie's mom's birthday. Beverly is a wonderful grandmother, mother and mother-in-law. She has a great sense of humor and loves to play bingo and garden. We always love spending time with Grandma Beverly who has never-ending love and time for her "Little Girlfriends" Emma-Caroline and Sophie. I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful person as my Mother-in-Law and grandmother to my girls. Happy Birthday Beverly! We love you very much and hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Happy Birthday Beverly. Hope the day was very special. I love seeing the pictures of you from time to time. I haven't seen you since Amy and Howie married but feel as though I am still connected because of all the things Amy posts on the internet. That has been so nice to be able to keep up with things. Well... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE!!!

Best to you!!!
Amy's Aunt Brenda from Memphis, Tennessee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...