Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Every Good and Perfect Gift is From Above James 1:17

The title of this post is one of my most favorite Bible versus. I think I say it daily as I feel God's blessings upon my life. I truly felt God's gift of the Holy Spirit upon me at Howie and my wedding vow renewal ceremony on May 23, 2009 at the Church of the Ascension where we were married. It was indeed our 11th wedding anniversary and I will treasure our vow renewal ceremony as much as our actual wedding. It was simple and beautiful and the Holy Spirit dwelled amongst us. Our dear friends Sarah and Nathan Eaton and Patrick Wade blessed us with their presence and participation in the ceremony, and Father Howard spoke to us with such touching words both from his heart and from scripture. The ceremony was good and perfect and truly from above.












All pictures were taken by A.K. Vogel. We were again blessed by her amazing gift!

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for sending the pictures of the special occasion.

Many Blessings!

Love,
Aunt Brenda

MaryBeth said...

Those pictures are incredible. You all look like you belong in a magazine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...