Thursday, January 12, 2012

Striking Up a Great Friendship!

On Sunday, we headed out to the bowling alley again with some great friends of ours, the Hatchers, who have two AWESOME little boys, Sam and Charlie.  
  The ages of the Hatcher boys and Avery girls are stair stepped with Sophie and Charlie being the closest in age with a difference of 5 months.
 The kids are the best of friends and always have a great time together!
 I love the photo above and the look on Charlie's face. Aren't they cute?
 Mary and I have often said that Sophie and Charlie could be twins with how similar they look. What do y'all think?
 The kiddos had a "ball" so to speak and the adults enjoyed catching up. I got to snap a few frames between my turn at bowling.
 Now that I have a new computer, I also have few more editing techniques in Picasa. I still need to load my Photoshop and Florabella to this computer, but these little Picasa tools are pretty fun too. My ISO was upped so these photos are a bit grainy and really not the best.
  Maybe Mary will have some that are a little clearer since she was using her portrait lens.
We've made a plan to get together again soon, and Emma-Caroline has even decided that she wants to have her 7th birthday party at the bowling alley in March. Score, or Strike! At least that buys me another year not having a sleepover party! Woo hoo! Back soon with maybe some snow photos for 2012. They are calling for freezing temps and snow tonight. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and wear our pajamas inside out!

3 comments:

nancy said...

We've been having flurries here all day, so there's a good chance y'all should get snow up that way tonight!

Those are very cute photos of all the kids, and, yes, I think Sophie and Charlie could be twins! They both look like they have equal amounts of mischief in them! So cute!

That's a great idea for a birthday party for Emma-Carolina. All the kids would love that. I find it amazing that they can pick up those big balls, let alone get them down the lane - and even more amazing that they can knock over the pins!!!

Agrestic Designs said...

Great Pictures Amy!! Thanks for posting this :) We had a great time - the boys keep talking about it. I haven't had a chance to play with my pictures yet, but I also had a hard time with the lighting. Can't wait for our adult date night!

Elizabeth Ann said...

Looks like a blast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...