Monday, January 2, 2012

Bowling in the New Year!

Happy New Year 2012! We hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration and that you all have a very blessed 2012. At the Avery House, we had a sick little Emma-Caroline, but we managed to celebrate still with some great family time activities (more on that to come). Before 2011 came to a close, and before Emma-Caroline became sick with fever and a stomach bug, the girls Howie and I headed out to the Bowling Alley for a little fun. Howie and I had not bowled in over10 years when we had lived in Phoenix! The girls had never been bowling, so it was a whole new adventure for them. I was pleasantly surprised that the bowling alley we went to was VERY nice and clean. That is always a plus in my book. It was also filled with families who were doing the exact same thing as us, getting the kids out of the house for a little fun. Sophie I think had the best time of all of us and squealed with each roll of the ball down the lane. It was a lot of fun and an outing we will do again in the very near future.


















4 comments:

nancy said...

Love Sophie's style! Emma-Caroline and Sophie both look like they are having a great time! Those are some really cool looking balls!

absees123s said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I'm so sorry EC has been sick..I sure have missed seeing her. Give her a big hug for me and I'll see you all next week!

rhonda said...

they look like they had so much fun.

Elizabeth Ann said...

Bowling is so much fun. Glad they had fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...