Sunday, May 30, 2010

Decisions, Decisions!!!

It seems that these last few weeks have been full of decisions to be made, not just ordinary decisions like should I wear black or brown sandals today, but major decisions that will affect not only me, but also my family and our future. Some decisions have been fun (like picking out paint colors) . . .
some exasperating, some frustrating, some easy, some hard, some prayerful, some very spontaneous. All, and all, the decision making process has been good, even great and exciting especially when related to our new home.
Although I will say that I have been somewhat "afraid" of some of the decisions I have had to make, I have always felt God's hand, even in the smallest of decisions. And I guess that is what is all about. God gives us free will to make many decisions for which we take for granted. It is in times though when so many life changing decisions have to be made that I really appreciate the free will God has given me as well as the awesome responsibility he has entrusted in me and I am humbled. I am also reminded of the one most important thing in any decision making process, that I need God to help guide me and to help me to know that whatever my decision it will be in His plan for me as long as I have faith in Him.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Ann said...

Good Luck. I'm sure you can do it.

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Amy that is very well said and from the heart. You have always been so guided by HIS hand and I know your faith will continue on and that every decision will be great because it is guided by HIS loving hands and arms. God Bless You in all you do.
Love, Aunt Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...