Sunday, May 23, 2010

12 Years!

Twelve years ago today, we began our life journey together as husband and wife.
I will always cherish the moment. . .
I met you . . .
First loved you . . .
Laughed so hard with you . . .
Cried and put my whole trust in you . . .
Ached because my heart hurt and I missed you. . .
Shouted at the top of my lungs and said "YES!" I will marry you . . .
Said "I do" and began a whole new wonderful and amazing life with you . . .
Howie, you are my best friend, my husband and the person I am so fortunate to spend the rest of my life with. Happy 12th Anniversary! All the best is still to come.
Love, Me

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Happy Anniversary Amy and Howie. You two have had such a great life together. My blessings are with you and may you have many, many more years of happiness in the future also.

Love always, Aunt Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...