Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fly Through Our Window

Pic by Darby from "Fly Through Our Window"

Hi Blog Readers of "The Avery House" and other blogs out there. I have been meaning to share with you about a blog that I enjoy reading and where I find helpful tips on cooking, photography, decorating, and general every day life. It is called "Fly Through Our Window" and it is written by a girl I don't know named Darby. I like her style of writing and I also find her blog very inspirational in a whimsical kind of way. One of my friend's Sarah shared it with me and I am now sharing it with you for your own personal enjoyment. The pic posted is one of Darby's from her latest post. Check it out at http://www.flythroughourwindow.com/.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...