Friday, May 28, 2010

The Pre-K Graduate!

It is official! Emma-Caroline is now a graduate of Pre-K. On May 26, 2010, Emma-Caroline graduated from Sacred Heart Preschool in a sweet ceremony at the church. She wore the dress I wore when I graduated from Kindergarten that my grandmother Josie had made for me. I think she would have been proud to see her great-granddaughter in the dress she had made. Emma-Caroline's Nana and Great Aunt Brenda traveled to Knoxville from Memphis which made the day even more special. We are so proud of our little graduate!
Getting ready to perform.
All of the pre-K class of 2010
Sneaking a peak in the pews.
Waiting her turn to graduate.
My sweet girl!
Receiving her diploma from Miss Nancy
The three who have been at Sacred Heart Preschool since babies, Harrison, Emma-Caroline and Jenna.
Proud of my little graduate!
Emma-Caroline and Jenna
Nana and Emma-Caroline
Emma-Caroline and her teacher Miss Jennifer
Emma-Caroline and Miss Nancy
Miss Candi Smith, our wonderful Preschool Director!
With her friend Celestina

2 comments:

Elizabeth Ann said...

Mazel Tov Emma- Caroline.

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Thanks Elizabeth!

Love, Emma-Caroline

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...