Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry and Bright!

After publishing a post on the Fantasy of Trees and a whole slew of photos, I decided that I didn't want the following photos to get buried in the post.

 I love the expression on both of my girls faces in these photos. They truly were having a very "Merry and Bright" experience while riding the carousel at the Fantasy of Trees. I hope that each of your days during this holiday season is filled with as much merriment and brightness as my girls felt at the moment of these photos!

3 comments:

nancy said...

The carousel is such a fun ride for people of all ages. I'm glad to see that Sophie loves it as much as Emma-Caroline has always loved it!

paige said...

you are taking the most lovely christmas photos amy!!
their little faces are just magical
xo

Elizabeth Ann said...

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...