Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

Emma-Caroline and Sophie have been intrigued by the ballet The Nutcracker. After attending a Nutcracker themed breakfast at the studio where the girls take ballet, Emma-Caroline has been choreographing her own rendition of the Nutcracker with Sophie starring as the Sugar Plum Fairy. They did a dress rehearsal of the Avery House Ballet rendition of the Nutcracker and I filmed it for them on my D90, however I can not get it to upload. You will have to settle for an after show photo instead. If you are visiting the Avery House any time over the holidays, I am sure the girls will be more than happy to perform their Nutcracker Ballet for you live!

The stars of the Nutcracker Ballet: Sophie as the Sugar Plum Fairy and Emma-Caroline as Clara

1 comment:

nancy said...

They are so cute and so creative. I hope they will perform this for Aunt Brenda and I when we come for Christmas. Love you all ..... Nana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...