Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sophie's Christmas Program

Last evening Sophie performed in a beautiful Christmas program put on by Sacred Heart Preschool. I was so proud of my little 3 year old belting out the Christmas songs with her classmates. We also were delighted to see our friend Cate singing in her first Christmas program at SHPS. She did a fantastic job too! I feel like my posts are short, but sweet these last few days before Christmas. Enjoy the photos of Sophie's program and we wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Sophie and Cate preparing for their Christmas Program "solos"
Miss Cate and her mom Sarah!
Sophie with her teacher Miss Michele!
Cate's brother Max and Emma-Caroline were practicing their super reading skills by checking out the list of singers in the Christmas program.
Max and Emma-Caroline: two super cool kiddos!
Miss Candi, the Sacred Heart Preschool Director giving an intro to the program.
Miss Cate rockin' the Christmas tree costume and singing her heart out!
Cate's 2 year old class with her teachers Miss Norma and Miss Karen
Such a pretty little Christmas tree!
Here's Miss Sophie with a few of her 3 year old class friends!
This girl was born to perform! She had the BEST time singing on stage!
Sophie's whole class. She is the second from the left near the Christmas tree.
Singing her heart out!
Applauding for herself and friends at the end! Such a sweet Christmas program!

8 comments:

Sarah Harper said...

These are great, Amy! Thanks for taking the pictures!

Nancy said...

These are really adorable pictures. Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow.

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Thanks for letting me use your card! I have LOTS more that are great, some I have edited and will be putting on FB soon. I will get your card to you today. I am on my way now to go get EC from school. If you are out, swing by and I will give you the card back.

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Thanks Mom! Can't wait to see you too!

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Cute pictures, wish i could have been there. Sophie and all the children are so cute. I know Sophie had a great time..., awesome!!!!

This will be the first Christmas I have not spent with you all in about 4 years. Have fun and I will be thinking of you all.

Al and Bryce want to spend the night at my Condo on Christmas Eve and then let me fix a good Breakfast for them after Santa comes, that will be very special... since they are all grown up now. How awesome can that be...., that is indeed awesome I think. I am grabbing the moment with them it should be fun. You all have fun too.

Love always,
Aunt Brenda
Memphis, TN

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

We will miss you this year Aunt Brenda! I know you will have a wonderful Christmas though with Al and Bryce. That will be really special to have your sons with you! Merry Christmas!

Pam said...

Great pictures! She is so adorable as they all are! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! We love you all!

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Thanks so much Pam! We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas too. We all love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...