Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Cheer with Friends

Another one of my favorite traditions at Christmas time is getting to spend time with our friends here in Knoxville as well as those who may live out of town, like my friend Robin who lives in Ohio with her husband Rob and their three children.
On Sunday, we had a nice Christmas brunch over at the Taylor's home where we ate a wonderful breakfast and spent a few hours enjoying each others company by the fire.
Sophie giving "Mista Scott" a hug for giving her a bee pillow pet.
Yesterday, my friend Robin came by for a visit with her daughters Paisley and Lillian. We always love getting to see Robin and her kiddos and had a wonderful time visiting and playing.
(Robin and her sweet baby girl, Paisley)
We will continue our Christmas Eve tradition with the Pearsons this Friday and I will post pics from that soon. It is so wonderful to have such wonderful friends and Christmas time just makes the opportunity to get together that much more special!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Beautiful Christmas sentiments. I love that you are getting together with your friends and family, Christmas is certainly the time to share with those we love and admire. I wish I were there with you all..., but I will certainly be enjoying some time here at home with friends and family here too. Please tell the Pearsons hello from me. I always love seeing them when I am in Knoxville. Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year 2011 too.
Love always,
Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...