Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh the Weather Outside is Random!

December has come in with a random selection of weather for us here in East Tennessee. We have had strong wind gusts, pouring rain, beautiful sunshine, and even snow! I love the changes in the weather as it always gives me the opportunity to take a few pictures and practice with my camera. We have an awesome Creator who gave us all forms of weather, and here in East Tennessee, we are lucky enough to experience it all. From The Avery House Weather Channel Photo Archive, here is a recap on all the random weather we have been experiencing here in December.
Rain! Enough rain to make you think, hmmm, maybe I need an ark! We installed this rain chain in lue of a gutter running down our front stone fireplace. It is simply serene to watch when it is raining and I love it!

Actual snow! OK, it was a dusting, but snow it was and while it lasted, it was beautiful!
I am actually looking forward to a really big snow and getting to use our out door fire place under this lovely pavilion. I have grand visions of playing in the snow and then enjoying hot cocoa and roasting marshmallows over the fire out side!
Lots of sunshine! After it rained and snowed, we had blinding sunshine for the rest of the day. Pretty wild weather!
And beautiful sunrises. I awoke to this AWESOME site Thursday morning. This is what I am talking about! How amazing is our God!
What a gift to give us in the morning!
You can't have any better start to the day than this!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

What can I say except that is so very awesome!!! Thanks for sharing all this with us. Beautiful is HIS work., and beautiful is what you have captured of HIS wonderful work of art through-out our universe and in your area of East Tennessee.

Always love to you all,

Aunt Brenda - Memphis, TN

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...