Friday, March 16, 2012

Taking the Training Wheels Off

This past weekend, Emma-Caroline requested that her Daddy take the training wheels off of her bike and that he teach her to ride it two-wheeler style. 
 After church on Sunday, we took Emma-Caroline up to the cul-de-sac and so began to path to being truly a big kid.
 With a tiny bit of jitters at first, a few pep talks, some coaching from Howie, and a whole lot of cheering from me and all the parents in the cul-de-sac, our girl learned to ride her bike without training wheels.
  I am so proud of our sweet Emma-Caroline for her will, patience, determination and can-do spirit.
 She did it!
Way to go sweet girl!

3 comments:

absees123s said...

WOOHOOO! Way to go Emma-Caroline! I'm so proud of you!

nancy said...

I am so proud of you, Emma-Caroline. Learning to ride a bicycle is a very big accomplishment!

Elizabeth Ann said...

Yey. I'm trying to get used to riding my bike.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...