Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Striking Up a Great Time!

This past Saturday on March 3rd, we celebrated Emma-Caroline turning seven at the Strike and Spare Family Bowling Alley. I love my girls birthdays!  It's such fun to plan all the little details, from the invitations, to the cake, to the party favors. This year, I found an adorable bowling invitation at  amyadele.com.
 I loved how this little invitation turned out! I even gave it to the lady at Daisy Cakes who was able to replicate the invitation exactly on the cake. The cake was also very tasty!


 We had an awesome time with all of Emma-Caroline's friends from many areas of her life. I was thankful to my friend Mary for taking my camera and getting so many awesome captures from the party while I served pizza, cake, etc. to all our guests. I will leave you with some of those images from the party. It was definitely a "Strike" for birthday party fun!












































4 comments:

absees123s said...

These are wonderful pictures!! I love seeing all my pebbles from class having such a wonderful time. Her cake is precious and I know a good time was had by all!

Lana Kim White Austin said...

It looks like the birthday girl and everyone had so much fun! I love bowling!!!!! Please tell her happy birthday from Mrs. Lana out here in blogland! Kate-Elizabeth turned 9 on Sunday and on Friday night we sort of had her Art/Sleep-Over party. i say sort of because the tornadoes caused a ton to cancel...and then she got the stomach flu.....but she's all better now!~!!! How are you?!?!!?!?

Hugs/Blessings,
Lana

nancy said...

This was a great party! I think everyone, including the parents, and the grandparents(me) had a wonderful time! I think the bowling pin cookies were a great idea!

Elizabeth Ann said...

Looks like a great party.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...