Saturday, April 10, 2010

Luck!

When I was a little girl, my mom could go out into a field of clover, look down and pick up a four leaf clover, and then she would go on to find one four leaf clover after another. I use to think that perhaps she must be part leprechaun and could magically make four leaf clovers appear.
I never had the same amount of luck at finding a four leaf clover. I really don't think I have ever found one, now that I think of it. But that's neither here nor there. Anyway, as Emma-Caroline was outside playing in a field of grass, she suddenly ran up to me with a four leaf clover! I was amazed that she had actually found one! Then as her Nana always does, she went on to find three more four leaf clovers, just like that! Must be the leprechaun gene she inherited, or maybe simply just luck!

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

Awesome. How sweet.

Have a great day. This brings back many memories of fun times. I feel the warmth and joy of spring and summer just in your note.

Love,
Aunt Brenda

Elizabeth Ann said...

Thats really great. Mayb she can bring me some luck. Ive never found one either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...