Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An Artist's Rendition

I have a great friend from my high school days at St. Agnes Academy who is an artist and who just recently started her own business called "Paintings for the Heart and Home by Amy Keys". I recently had her paint our house on Swathmore Court as a way of remembering and honoring the house we have lived in for the past seven years, our first home in Knoxville, and the home our two girls were born in. Amy has a whimsical style of painting and I just love her rendition of our home. It completely captures the fun times and love that our home has brought us over the years. Her pricing too is amazingly affordable. This 16x20 canvas of our home is $60 plus shipping. I actually won a contest, so I got it for the cost of shipping only. Check out her facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Painting-For-The-Home-and-Heart-by-Amy-Keys/192438648099?ref=mf I think you might just find something there that strikes your fancy!

2 comments:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

The picture is so sweet of your home on Swathmore. I know it will bring back happy memories each time you look at it. I may have her do one for me of the home I had for 14 years. That is a great idea for adding to a wall of memories to cherish. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Aunt Brenda
MEMPHIS

MaryBeth said...

So cool! I didn't know you guys were moving. Good luck, and I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...