Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Living In Someone Ele's House

I am taking the opportunity to blog while the girls are taking a bath. Now don't be alarmed, I am right here with them, hence the word "lap top" (thank you dear hubby). I do have to say that I love my lap top as it allows me to multitask from anywhere in the house.
Today has been a day, a good day, but a day. We closed on our house on Swathmore Court today. I have to say it is quite a strange feeling to leave your house that you own, lock the door, back out of the garage, go teach Kindermusik, sign a few papers, have lunch, only to return back to the house you left and have it no longer be yours. Weird feeling. But it's done, and it's a good thing. We will close on our new home on Monday, May 3rd. Some minor things are being done to the inside of the new home so we will be on Swathmore Court until June.
Tomorrow we are off to a biker convention in Pigeon Forge. Yes, I did say biker convention People. You know, because I am definitely biker material. Think bows on a pink Harley and you've got me pegged. All kidding aside, Howie's mother Beverly and sister Rhonda are coming for a visit this weekend and we are heading to Pigeon Forge. It also happens to be the time that 100's of bikers from all around the continental US will be conveniently arriving for our own personal entertainment and dare I say amusement. I am sure Dollywood will be quite the spectacle this go around, as if it isn't all ready.

So tonight, after arriving home, I told the girls to head upstairs and get ready for their bath because we needed to go to bed early so we would be all rested for our adventure to Biker World. As I came upstairs, Sophie greets me at the top of the stairs in her birthday suit, a feather boa, a pair of blue star sunglasses, sparkly shoes and costume jewelry and exclaims, "Mommy, I Fancy!" I couldn't help but say, "You sure are sweetheart!, As fancy as you please."
OK no pics for now, but there will be some for the future. Until next time, peace out fellow Friends! I know you're jealous!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Fancy Sophie sounds adorable and you can bet if there were a Fancy Nancy doll with removable clothes, she'd be naked in our house. All of our dolls are always naked!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...