Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Reflections


We have had a wonderful Easter Day enjoying early morning church services, brunch with our friends the Taylors and a nice afternoon playing outdoors in the beautiful Spring weather. This morning, Father Brett's Easter message was very inspiring and a challenge I will try to implement in my own life. He spoke of the living Christ, not just as we picture Him after His resurrection but as He lives in each of us everyday. Father Brett is a young priest, but I always find his sermons very uplifting and wise. In every day life encounters with others he suggested that we would be able to see Christ if we decide to look for Him there. Sometimes this may be hard to do, as not everyone we meet seems to behave in a manner that we would expect Christ to behave in. But if we ourselves, think, "Christ lives in this person," it may change the outcome of how we perceive that person, as well as perhaps the situation in which we encounter that person. I know I am not doing justice to the sermon Father Brett gave today, however, I do know that I will try and see the living Christ as he appears in those I meet everyday. Happy Easter. I hope you all have had a very blessed day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...