Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy . . .

". . .Down in my Heart!" My birthday celebration couldn't have been better beginning on Friday with a wonderful 1 hour and a half massage at Belleza Salon that Howie had given me a gift certificate for. It was Heaven! On Saturday, the girls and Howie surprised me with birthday cupcakes and a gift certificate to my favorite place to shop, Southern Market! We had lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant, Don Gallo, and then had a wonderful night out with our friends Kristen and Pete at the Melting Pot in the Old City. It was a fabulous day and I certainly feel loved with all of the birthday wishes from friends and family, thoughtful gifts, and flowers from my sweet Daddy. I definitely have the joy down in my heart!
Yummy birthday cupcakes!
Making a wish before breakfast!
Birthday lunch at Don Gallo
Out with the Pearsons at The Melting Pot
Hilarious that we actually had coordinated outfits without consulting each other! We had such a great time out by ourselves!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You must spend a lot of time together, LOL! Happy Birthday, glad it was wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...