Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Emma-Caroline!

Today is our sweet girl Emma-Caroline's 5th birthday. It's really hard for me to believe that 5 years ago at 10:45 pm my precious baby girl arrived and forever changed my life for the better
From the moment I heard Emma-Caroline's first cry, I knew she was going to be a head strong little girl, but I also knew that she was going to bring much joy to our lives.
Emma-Caroline is an amazing, curious, caring, fun-loving, and strong-willed little person. She loves all animals and cares deeply for her family and friends.

She is a budding little artist, enjoys helping me cook and watching me sew, and loves to play outside.
We are so blessed to have this precious beautiful child to call our own. I am amazed and honored daily that God chose us to give her to.
Happy 5th birthday Emma-Caroline! We love you "to the moon and back!"




Thanks to our good friend Sarah Harper for the AMAZING pics she took at Emma-Caroline's 5th birthday party. Check out her new site at http://www.picsbysarahjane.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Elizabeth Ann said...

Happy Birthday Emma-Caroline! Hope you have a fantastic day.

MaryBeth said...

Happy Birthday Emma-Caroline! I remember your mommy calling me to tell me when you were born. Such exciting times...and it has gone by so quickly!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Emma-Carolina, the first of the LES babies! The party looks so fun and the pictures are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...