Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Today was the perfect day for having a picnic at the park. We all loaded up in the van, headed to Lenny's sub shop, and then drove on to the park where we had a wonderful lunch and lots off fun playing. At one point I thought, "I can't believe I don't have my camera!" But oh well, I could take pictures in my mind for me to remember our wonderful day together. Luckily for me, and Emma-Caroline, one of Emma-Caroline's friends from preschool also happened to be at the park, and her mom did have a camera! She got a couple pics of the girls playing and so nicely e-mailed them to me. I hope you all are enjoying some nice sunny Spring weather!
Celestina and Emma-Caroline BFF's
Giddy Up Horsey!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...